You can watch the All Nations Adventist Church sermons each week by visiting our YouTube Channel or Facebook page.
- ADVENTURER PROGRAM
The Adventurer program is designed to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ in today’s world.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children.
- to develop a Christ-like character;
- to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
- to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
- to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
- to discover their God-given abilities and to know how to use them to benefit self and serve others.
Contact us for more information on joining the All Nations Adventurer Program:
Tammy Cranston (309) 251-3532
- NURSING HOME MINISTRIES
Join us on the 2nd and 4th Sabbaths of the month from 3:30-4:30pm
The 2nd Sabbath is at Heartland Healthcare located at 510 Broadway Normal
The 4th Sabbath is at Heritage Manor located at 700 E. Walnut St Bloomington